Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome!

Hello everybody!

    My name is Scott Curley, I'm 24 years old and live with my wife, Christy, in Portal GA.  Within the past year or so, God has put  it on my heart to go into ministry, and I've been praying through that and exploring a wide array of paths to do so.  I'm basically using this blog to develop ideas and share with you all what God has revealed to me over the past year, and where I'm going. 

 Thanks for reading! I have to get back to work now, but wanted to put something up for anyone who happened across it.  Talk to you soon!

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is great! I'm excited that you're blogging! I think it's a great way to utilize technology to minister to others and receive encouragement along the way. :) I really like your background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think so too:) Plus it's a good way for me to get my thoughts together instead of just swirling around in my head!

    ReplyDelete